Time is running out as we approach 27 October when the major gambling event of the season, Russian Gaming Week Sochi 2016, will take place. The conference program and the list of exhibitors are approved, so we can certainly say that forum guests will be able to enjoy lots of interesting things.
The Russian Government decision to establish Krasnaya Polyana gambling zone has attracted mass media’s and business community’s attention to the city. It is no wonder that this issue will be the main one at RGW. It will be thoroughly discussed for the first time here, attracting the most informed experts. Representatives of the Administration will speak about opportunities that casinos provide to the region economy. New business prospects will be discussed by the following speakers:
– Elena Zakharova, Director of advertising and PR at Gorki Gorod, will tell how the gambling zone can solve seasonality issue in the tourism industry;
– Konstantin Makarov, President of Bingo Boom, will remind the history of gambling zones, reflect on coexisting of two such territories in one region and tell about their impact on betting shops;
– Nicolay Oganezov, head of Self-regulatory Organization of Bookmakers, will share bookmakers’ expectations due to coming establishment of Krasnaya Polyana;
– Lenar Kashapov, former director of non-profit Association for Development of the gambling zone Azov City, will stress the importance of forming investor unions in gambling zones.
Some of presentations won’t be so closely related with Krasnaya Polyana:
– Sarkis Darbinyan, leading lawyer at RosComSvoboda and head of Digital rights center, will discuss blocking of gambling websites;
– Eric Shahbazyan, founder and organizer of Russian Poker Tour series, will tell about the influence of international poker tournaments for gambling tourism;
– Stanislav Verigin, expert in progressive video monitoring technologies, will answer the question how to avoid fraud risks in casino.
The demo zone will present products of:
– KSI Corporation, silver sponsor of RGW Sochi 2016, the largest Russian manufacturer of gambling equipment for land-based venues;
– Betting company UB Gaming;
– Meteobet, developer of software for bookmakers and lottery operators;
– Slotegrator, supplier of online casino solutions;
– InTech, focusing on video surveillance systems for gambling venues;
– Betting company Impulse Sport Betting;
– Prospectacy, group of companies providing full legal services;
– CASEXE, gambling software developer;
– World Biff LLC, gambling software developer;
Russian Gaming Week Sochi 2016 will take place on 27 October at Sea Galaxy hotel at 11 a.m. You can buy a ticket to the forum right now on the website: https://goo.gl/8D0d4w .