NSoft has successfully entered Deloitte’s competition of 50 fastest growing companies in Central Europe. The Deloitte Central Europe Technology Fast 50 programme, which is now in its 17th year, ranks the 50 fastest-growing tech companies in the region based on revenue growth over a four-year period (2012-2015).
Eligibility criteria for Fast 50 that NSoft had to meet:
1. Develops a technology related product or service that contributes to a significant portion of the company’s operating revenues.
2. Devote a significant portion of revenues to research and development of technology.
3. Operating revenues of at least €50,000 in each of the past 4 years. Exchange rates are based on annual average given by the central bank of the company’s respective national currency.
4. Be in business for a minimum of 4 years.
5. Ownership structure that excludes majority-owned subsidiaries of strategic entities.
6. Be headquartered within one of the following Central European countries:
7. Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, or Slovenia
While this is yet another proof that NSoft is on a right path and that its products are well recognized and accepted on the market, its success story is not something that happened by chance. Eight years of experience is behind NSoft.
A combination of great products, great people and everyday effort are the only recipe for success. 2016 was an amazing year for NSoft, where the significant market success was made with SEVEN Platform, groundbreaking product which helped entering new markets.
NSoft considers every “impossible” to be yet another challenge and a new opportunity to prove its preeminence and strive only for the best. Through innovation and constant education, the perpetual change of this technology driven business is embraced. Ideas that are born as a result of the quest for advancement are always shared with the partners. Precisely, it is the additional value, which helps NSoft to cultivate long-term partnerships and further expand its imprint on the gaming industry.
NSoft provides top quality software solutions for gaming and betting industry, including platform, virtual games, sportsbook, and lotteries.
Our unique approach to customers and creative software solutions positioned us as one of the top providers of innovative products for gaming industry. A combination of great products, great people, and great culture played a key role in our growth. We understand that strong and long-term partnerships are essential for further development, so we joined forces with world’s leading sport data provider – Sportradar. This means our products are available through Sportradar’s sales channels.
· SEVEN Platform
· Virtual Games
o Lucky Six
o Lucky X
o Greyhound Races
o Virtual Greyhound Races
o Virtual Horse Races
o Virtual Drag Races (UPCOMING)
o Pre-Match Betting MTS
o Live Betting MTS
o World Numbers Service (Developed in partnership with Betradar)
· Betradar (games available through NSoft’s sales channels)
o Virtual Football League
o Virtual Tennis Open
o Virtual Basketball League
It is NSoft’s mission to provide betshop owners with powerful and visually appealing platform, amazing virtual games, and data-packed sportsbook, and help them grow their business.
By developing our state-of-the-art software solutions we are devoted to creating a business environment which will maximize our customers’ sales opportunities and empower their company to reach new levels of growth.
Our ambition is to continue building value for customers, stakeholders and partners. You are more than welcome to join us on the journey. We would be delighted to work with you!